5/29/2009

birthday wish list

my birthday's coming up and i've determined that we're taking a little family vacation up and


down the 395... to {mono lake} and everywhere in between. i am soooo excited, and normally i am not excited about sitting in a car for hours, but who knew the 395 was so amazing {i know, a lot of you, but i had no idea}. I'm dusting off my canon rebel and stocking up on batteries and 35mm film {this is where family comes in...} it will be a photo frenzy vacation and the best part is that no one can really complain when i want to stop every 5 miles because "It's My Birthday!!".

so, i've already been getting the question, "what would you like for your birthday?", normal response "i don't know", BUT i do know and it can all be found {here} or here


and this is on my list too...

1 comment:

Laura said...

i just checked out your wish list - hmmm i never would have known that you loved photography. :)