2/08/2009

PHANTOM OF THE OPERA

Tonight we went to see Phatom at Pantages, (I know the picture below shows Antages, but we were definitely at the Pantages). I cried at the end. Without the Phantom's singing power, I would have been a little bored.
It was very cool and not the "Ripoff Phantom" as Kennedy puts it, like the one that played in San BerGhetto. The sets and costumes were amazing! We saw Loni Anderson in the lobby and Trinidad wanted me to be all paparazzi and turn my flash on and blind her....uhhh NO! The staff probably saw Trinidad push me towards her because they swooped her and "Lasie's Mom" (some old lady with her big Phantom of the Opera jacket on) behind the curtain and they were gone.
Thanks Tricia for getting the tickets!!

1 comment:

kathyhoward800 said...

I thought it was a beautiful play!! The music and costumes were beautiful. I am so glad I went. Mom