2/16/2009

NEW ADDICTION...

So you may of heard about some crazy chick wearing a tropical flower in her hair today when it's stinkin' cold and raining outside. Well, it was me!!!!!! Ok, here's my new "addiction".... HEADBANDS!!!

Going on all these super creative cutesie-wootsie "so, New York" blogs, got my creative juices flowing. Some make headbands with feathers, some with sparkly lace (not cost effective for me right now, but I am so into the bling)...mine FLOWERS. If you know me, I really don't do anything subtle. My hair's getting longer and Todd, my friend and stylist loves when my curls are healthy and bouncy, so since he's good to me, I keep it longer for a little while and then I chop it and make it all flippy and cute....BUT and this is a BIG BUT, looking at pictures....not so cute short and flippy when I'm about 30 lbs heavier from when it was totally cute.....sighhhh, so it stays longer and all I do when it's long is pull it back because I hate having my hair in my face, on my face, around my face. So as I traveled across the USA to all these amazingly talented ladies blogs and saw how they made these totally cute headbands...
SHAZAM-O, I have me a pretty flower on my head.
Who cares if I got wierd looks & it's freezing, windy, raining, hailing and probably snowing somewhere in California and my boss says things like, "you still have a flower growing out of your head" ... I felt happy.
So with addiction comes...well...using funds to support your addiction.
Trinidad asked if I could stop at Albertsons to get a few things before coming home and I said "suuurrre", well for those of you that know where I live you also know what store is near Albertsons....Yes, the stinkin' DOLLAR TREE..... at least everything was only a $1.00 (each). Ok, I'm done buying. I have enough to make SEVERAL headbands, hair clips etc. So, my dear family & friends, what this means for you is that for birthday's and holiday's you will either get AVON, PEARLS, HEADBANDS or HAIR CLIPS.......bet you're excited now!.....OHHHH, I almost forgot, I found a bunch of stuff that I bought in China (2 years ago), so that's another option!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Laura said...

love the headband!!!!!

kathyhoward800 said...

Good idea, where did you get your ideas?

Sandra said...

too cute!!!