3/17/2009

THEY CALLED!!!!


So at 4:53pm yesterday, John called and said that out of the 189 kids he interviewed Sunday only 14 are being called back an Kennedy was one of them. We are to show up at Gary's Playground tomorrow night to be put in a studio and see what she's got, that Gary liked her. Not knowing who this "Gary" person was, we looked him up and he is a big-time acting coach, mainly to the Disney stars....holy moly!!

We went tonight and John saw Kennedy and immediately started walking over to her and Mama cut him off at the pass and shook his hand (I didn't realize I did this until the drive home). He handed her a Skippy commercial to read and 4 kids/parents went to The Sandlot Theater studio. John coached the kids as they were standing below on the stage (FREE COACHING....I LOVE IT) he told them how NOT to act when going on an audition and then called Action. There were 2 teens and 2 youngers. Kennedy volunteered to go after the 2nd person and she said her first name and age and he asked her to say her first and last name again, but slower, then she read her commercial. He said she was great and told her she was "SUPER CUTE" and was asking her what she ate to be so cute or what she did to be so cute and just kept commenting on how cute she was... then he told me to call him tomorrow at 3:15. There will only be 5 out of the 14 asked back. Again, who knows if anything will come out of this, but we are so greatful to have been given this opportunity. Kennedy did great & has no fear....man I wish I was more like her, like both my kids. She goes for what she wants and Tyler excels in school, and has fun doing it. He is so creative when it comes to making something amazing out of nothing. I'd be so much more successful with all my "endeavors" if I had a little of what my kids have. We always prayed "THAT MY CHILDREN BE EVERYTHING I WASN'T", and me and Trinidad work hard to allow that to happen. I am truely blessed to be their mom and also be a big part of Daniel's life. Daniel is awesome, he's a little fiesty, but boy does he LOVE LIFE & always finds GOOD IN EVERYONE. He holds the gate open for me in the mornings and he tells me I'm beautiful.

1 comment:

kathyhoward800 said...

Love the pictures. Why are some out of focus were you moving?

Mom