3/13/2009

ARE YOU IN THE KNOW:

JERK WAD!

If you stayed through the credits of Coraline you know what I'm talking about. I'm not to sure about the first part, but I do know jerk wad was the answer. I told Trinidad, "Oh my gosh, I haven't heard that in so long, no one says that anymore." he responded with, "No, Honey, you... were the only one that ever said that".. oh, well I was excited. Anywho, the movie was interesting, dark, wild, sad, inappropriate (Kennedy's comment), & I liked it.

Here's my "Kenoline" (kinda creepy & cool)

2 comments:

kathyhoward800 said...

I dont't remember you using the term "JERK WAD". Do you recommend the movie?

Mom

there's always something.. said...

Daniel saw it and liked it, i was surprised after i saw it & asked him again and he said yes, he liked it; i liked it; kennedy said it was cute; trinidad said it was slow but it was alright.... so.... hope this helps.