1/17/2009

NEW CALLING....

Last month the Stake Presidency wanted to meet with me and Trinidad......scary right??!?!?! Last time they met with us we were asked to speak at Stake Conference. Trinidad got a little anxious when I was teasing him about a calling, so I went along with we're probably going to speak again (but I knew it was a calling for him, I was just called to ward primary presidency). Well we had our meeting with President Jones, very nice man, and yes, Trinidad was called to be second counselor in the Elder's Quorum. Here's the picture after the new Elder's Quorum Presidency was set apart. It happened a week early and I didn't have my camera. Luckily, I had my old camera that doesn't take low lighting pictures very well, but at least I captured the moment. Sorry President Rich for the big blurry blob consuming the left side of your body. It was the blurry blob or a big round white spot!??!

Back: Bro. Kiley, 1st Counselor; President Reichmann; President Jones, 2nd Counselor Stake; President Hampton, 1st Counselor Stake; President Rich, Stake President
Front: My Honey, 2nd Counselor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I would have know We where getting "Set Apart" I would have wore my jacket...lol

Trinidad