11/15/2008

MADRID UPDATE

Well it's been a few weeks since I've updated our blog and we all know that California was successful in passing Prop 8, but with huge backlash! It is so devastating to my soul to see so much hate and wickedness with our beautiful Temple in the background, so beautiful and peaceful. LA has been the most televised, but most temples in California have been visited by protesters. Salt Lake has been visited as well. It has made me stronger in faith and prayer. I know that our family has done what our prophet has asked and we will not defy. "Fear not thine enemies, for they are in mine hands and I will do my pleasure with them. My people must be prepared to receive the glory that I have for them, even the glory of Zion; and he that will not bear chastisement is not worthy of my kingdom." D & C 136:30-31

You may have read previously that I cried the entire time that Tyler prepared the sacrament. Well, the following Sunday they had Tyler bless the bread. I had such a headache from holding myself back from totally blubbering like a little baby! That was the best tasting bread ever! He was nervous, but he did awesome!! Then, it was such an amazing Testimony meeting, I cried even more, and 3 out of my 4 CTR7 kids bore their testimonies. I promised lots of candy if I got all 4 next month. I pinkie promised Kennedy that we would go up next month...yikes. Every month I "prepare" mine in my mind, but I can't seem to get up out of my seat. I'll keep you posted.

It's a GIRL! Bobbi and Mario are having a girl. Ryan is very excited and Bobbi said when they told her she said "I prayed so hard for a girl". So far so good, and please keep Bobbi, Mario & Ryan in your prayers. Love ya Bunz!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

wow what beautiful Posts.