11/27/2008

STUFFED TURKEYS.....


HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

This morning Trinidad went and played Turkey Bowl with the men in the Ward. Tyler didn't go, we don't need him rebounding or hurting his knee. I tried to get there to take pictures, but when I got there he was already gone.

Since Tyler was 1, we decided that we would not go anywhere for Thanksgiving and we would stay home and feast as a family. Our mom's have accepted the fact that we don't leave our home, but I still don't think they like it. That first Thanksgiving we made everything! I've included some pictures for your enjoyment.


NOWWWWW, I have Stater Bros. cater our Thanksgiving Dinner (lunch). Today, I picked it up at 10:30am, popped it in the oven and 2 1/2 hours later we were feasting!! Trinidad said I seasoned the (packaged) mashed potatoes very well! See, I know how to cook. We were supposed to watch WALL-E together, but by 3:20pm me and Trinidad were knocked out while Kennedy watched the movie.

I want Trinidad, Tyler & Kennedy to know how much I love them. I love and appreciate all the love, laughter & sometimes tears that you bring into my life. Honey, you are a very hard worker and do all that you can to provide for your family. I love you. Tyler and Kennedy, you are so dang handsome and beautiful! (and I'm not just saying that because I'm your mama, people tell me that all the time:)). You both excel in school and in life and I cannot wait to see what you do when you get older. You both have beautiful spirits and such strong testimony's that strengthen mine everyday. Me and Dad are thankful for our jobs which allow us to create wonderful memories, but we are most thankful for being able to be parents to you two amazing children. We love you!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Cute pictures, I love your hair! Glad you guys had a nice thanksgiving and relaxed at home!