6/20/2009

HB to me...


as i mentioned earlier, me & my niece have the same birthday. it works out really well for me because joseph throws the party for valerie & i bring a gift & i leave with lots of gifts for me:)!!!

this year was extra super cool because, not only did i get the diana camera kit on my wish list {highly recommend the wish list}, but as you can see, i got 2!! and had my mom not been afraid to purchase online, i would have received 3!! i love my family:)!! well, my dad's diana gift made it to the party. i didn't know my honey bought me one too. he knew how much i wanted it for our trip this week so he made sure that i had it before tomorrow. when he found out that my dad had already bought me one he opted to send his back, but he got me 5 rolls of film too...whoo-hoo!!! i received super cool gifts & thank you! thank you! thank you! i am sooooo excited to use all my cool toys this week. ohh, my dad read my chocolate frosting blog post and bought me this super yummy chocolate birthday cake with roses and polka dots, from some fancy bakery!

my super cool gifts: {2} diana camera's, {i'm only keeping one}; colorspash flash that will work on my 35mm too; 120 film color & b/w; super-blingin' heart bracelet; rechargable batteries and 15 min charger w/car adapter - now it won't take 4-6hrs {thanks mom for the $$$}; eternal love {thingy} i don't know what to call it; chocolate; old navy gift card; flowers...and tomorrow starts my photo-frenzy birthday vacation!! what an awesome birthday and it's not even here yet!!

Thank you everyone!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laura said...

hope you have a great birthday and a great vacation!!

kathyhoward800 said...

Hope you have a safe and Happy Birthday!! Love you lots, Mom