12/07/2008

PINKIE PROMISE UPDATE.....

Last Fast Sunday Kennedy and I "pinkie-promised" to bear our testimonies in December. WE DID IT!! Today was a very special Sunday, I was sustained as 2nd Counselor in the Primary Presidency. I was the 1st one up (Kennedy wasn't ready yet) to bear my testimony and I think I was up there for along time. My "brief" turns into a speech. Of course, I cried...dang it! At 12:02pm, with 3 minutes to spare, Kennedy got up and bore her sweet testimony. She did a great job! Here's a picture of the new Presidency and our Bishopric.

Bishopric: Brother Lanier, Bishop Clawson, Brother Evans
Primary Presidency: Misty, Katherine, Katie-President, Me
We all met in the Bishop's office after church to get set apart. Brother Evans gave me a BEAUTIFUL blessing. Thank you so very much Brother Evans!

2 comments:

Laura said...

you are always so good at remembering to get these shots. Good for you!!

kathyhoward800 said...

You guys are going to do a great job!!!

Love,
Mom