12/07/2008

OUR LAST CLASS TOGETHER

I knew I would be losing my CTR7 class in January, but did not anticipate before our Christmas Party, so instead of giving the full lesson today we recapped on important topics like Sermon on the Mount, who baptized Jesus, when was the sacrament given, what does the bread and water represent, who had the first vision....and they answered all the the questions correct and then it was party time! Enjoy the slide show and video! Thank you Megan, Maddie, Kalia, Aiden and Tate for all the good times! I love you all very much and look forward to next year to see you all get baptized.


2 comments:

It Just Keeps Getting Better said...

YOu did a great job as there teacher thanks for everything. We love you guys.

Julie

there's always something.. said...

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! I had such a great time and I can't wait to see them all get baptized next year..well, in 6 months!!! Megan starts the ball rollin'

~Anjanette