4/07/2009

Well HELLO!!

It feels like forever since I've updated the blog. We were on a 5 day cruise for my job's physician retreat. I had minimal work and lots of play. I've posted a slideshow of our cruise. We went to Ensenada and Cabo.

Kennedy had her first acting class and had a blast!! She has homework, she has to memorize a commercial or write her own. He also gave enunciation exercises and information on how to break down a scene. Very cool and o'so mature! I see my baby girl blossoming in the next 2 years.

Walking around the Century City Mall, I came to realize my future for the next 2 years! Mr. Spatz allows the parents to camp out in the offices, we just have to be out of sight. I will be listening to a lot of scripture during this time.

Enjoy the slide show (big slide show at top of the blog). Here's a slide show of the docs.


1 comment:

kathyhoward800 said...

How do I get to the slideshow?

Mom